Friday 9 August 2013

Canadian Auto Warranty Companies

About Experts Sitemap - Group 163 - Page 18 2012-07-20
Durable flooring, usa prices, plywood: Michelle, USA prices and Canadian prices are not the same. Call the customer service dept. they will tell you and possibly send you the warranty information There is a wide variety of companies that sell reducer and T transition cap to eliminate any trip ... Read Article

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Hey grousehunter78, shoot us an email to warranty[at]gerbergear[dot]com More knife companies need to make commercials like these. It's not an auto and very legal here. This is my new favorite knife and comes with this Canadian everywhere he goes, but thanks for coming out. ... View Video

Canadian Auto Warranty Companies Images

Industry: Related News
9/13/2012 - U.S. Xpress Names Vice President of Driver Recruiting U.S. Xpress Enterprises, Chattanooga, Tenn., announced that Latasha Neal has joined the company as the vice president of driver recruiting. ... Read News

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
To a far higher level of quality control, and from a maker that stands behind their product to a far greater extent than Century with its warranty of another AWB, these rifles are extremely cheap to make and rifles used to be a lot cheaper before all the political fearmongering that companies ... View Video

Extended warranty - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
An extended warranty, sometimes called a service agreement, a service contract, or a maintenance agreement, is a prolonged warranty offered to consumers. The extended warranty may be offered by the warranty administrator, the retailer or the manufacturer. Extended warranties cost extra and for a ... Read Article

Logistics / Supply Chain Sitemap - Page 2 2012-09-06
Companies that want to export items from the United States need to understand that their exports fully or a business purchases an item or a service then this will normally be supplied with a warranty from As the US auto giants are in financial turmoil, their suppliers are trying to keep afloat and ... Read Article

Aviva Canada - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
Home, Auto, Specialty and Business Insurance: Employees Canada announced its agreement to acquire the business of National Home Warranty Group of Companies Canadian subsidiaries of foreign companies; Insurance companies of Canada ...

Sam Vukas - Warranty/3g Administrator for BMW of Schererville










I got my start in the automotive industry at a very young age. I grew up around cars thanks to my dad who has been in the automotive salvage industry for as long as I can remember. As I got older I began to rebuild cars with him. Some cars we rebuilt to be driven by family members or we sold them for a profit. The first vehicle I ever owned my dad and I built. After that I became student at Lake Central High School and joined the Automotive Technology class. I took that class the remainder of my high school years and learned as much as I possibly could. During which time I was a cook at a local pizza place and everyday when I would leave work I would go out of my way to drive past the BMW dealership. Since I could remember I always had a passion for BMWs and eventually that turned into a desire to work at a BMW dealership. So eventually I got a part time job at the dealership as a detailer. I have worked my way up from detailing cars and now I am the Warranty Administrator and Dispatcher. The best part about my job is that even though I unfortunately dont work on the cars, I work directly with the technicians all day so it keeps me close enough to the action in the shop to keep me happy. I also work with our service consultant team to make sure the Warranty portion of the repair process is carried out correctly. Ive been working for BMW for about 3 years now and enjoy it very much. Its a great product with great service.

Sam Vukas @ BMW of Schererville
Warranty/3g Administrator


Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment